Make your panini a Caesar chicken salad panini with this easy recipe. Yum!
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia® Italian Herb Cooking Creme
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 8 slices multi-grain bread
- 4 small romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- 4 KRAFT Mozzarella Cheese Slices
Spray grill pan or skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium heat. Combine first 5 ingredients.
Fill bread slices with chicken salad, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese to make 4 sandwiches.
Cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
For a refreshing twist, omit the bread and mozzarella cheese. Place scoops of the chicken salad onto tomatoes that have been cut into wedges. Serve on lettuce leaves.