- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
Spruce up your burgers with bacon and blue cheese flavor.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup PHILADELPHIA Original Cooking Creme
- 2 Tbsp. ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- 1 tomato, cut into 4 slices
- 4 thin red onion slices
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked
Heat grill to medium heat.
Shape beef into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
Grill 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done (160 degrees F). Meanwhile, mix cooking creme and blue cheese.
Spread cooking creme mixture onto cut sides of rolls. Fill with vegetables, burgers and bacon.
Grill cut sides of rolls before spreading with cooking creme mixture and filling as directed.