- 1 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1/2 cup Kraft® Miracle Whip Light Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1 cup KRAFT Natural 2% Milk Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese Crumbles
- 3/4 cup matchstick-cut carrots (julienne)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper (1/2 of a medium red pepper)
Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Mix dressings in large bowl. Add cheese, carrots, peas, peppers and macaroni; mix lightly. Cover.
Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before serving.