- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup cooked small pasta, such as fusilli or rotini
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 large green pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Natural Italian* Cheese Crumbles
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
Place 1-1/2 cups of the romaine in each of four salad bowls.
Combine chicken, pasta, cauliflower, tomatoes, peppers and cheese crumbles in large bowl. Add dressing; toss lightly. Spoon evenly over romaine.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.