- 1 Tbsp. Kraft® Miracle Whip Light Dressing or Kraft® Mayo Fat Free Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 French bread roll (6 in.), partially split
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Style Shaved Smoked or Brown Sugar Ham
- 1 Kraft® 2% Milk Swiss Singles
Mix Kraft® Miracle Whip Light Dressing and mustard; spread onto bottom half of roll.
Fill roll with ham and 2% Milk Singles. Place in shallow baking pan or on baking sheet; cover with foil.
Bake at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until 2% Milk Singles are melted and sandwich is heated through.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT 2% Milk American Singles.
Round Out The Meal:
Serve wtih 1 cup baby carrots and an 8-oz. glass of fat free milk.
Warm up with this easy oven-baked sandwich. The 2% Milk Singles provides an excellent source of calcium.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 240 calories, 9g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 40mg cholesterol, 1420mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 6g sugars, 17g protein, 4%DV vitamin A, 0%DV vitamin C, 30%DV calcium, 10%DV iron.
Exchange: 1-1/2 Starch, 2 Meat (VL), 1-1/2 Fat
Dietary Exchanges (or Exchange Calculations) based on Exchange Lists for Meal Planning © 2003 by the American Diabetes Association and the American Dietetic Association.