- 1 Tbsp. Kraft® Miracle Whip Light Dressing
- 1 tsp. KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Style Smoked Ham
- 1 Kraft® 2% Milk Singles, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Recipe Pieces
Mix Kraft® Miracle Whip Light Dressing and barbecue sauce.
Cover each of 2 of the ham slices with second ham slice, with slices slightly overlapping. Top with 2% Milk Singles and bacon pieces; roll up. Place on microwavable plate.
Microwave on HIGH 15 seconds or until 2% Milk Singles begin to melt. Serve as dippers with the dressing mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS:
Cold Bacon, Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups Prepare as directed, spreading ham slices with the dressing mixture before topping with the 2% Milk Singles and rolling up. Serve immediately or wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition (per serving)
Total fat: 10g
Saturated fat: 3.5g
Cholesterol: 40 mg
Sodium: 1230 mg
Dietary fiber: 0g
Vitamin A: 6% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 25% DV
Iron: 4% DV