- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
Prepare using your favorite fruit salsa, such as peach or lime.
- 1 pkg. (6-oz.) FRESH TAKE Chili Lime & Panko Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix
- 6 fresh tilapia fillets (1-1/2 lb.)
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup pineapple salsa
- 12 corn tortillas (6-in.), warmed
Heat oven to 375F.
Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Open FRESH TAKE bag; pull apart center seal. Mix contents together.
Moisten fish with water; place in bag, 1 piece at a time. Lightly press cheese mixture onto both sides of fish. (Fish will not be completely coated.) Place on prepared baking sheet; top with remaining cheese mixture.
Bake12 to 15 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork. Meanwhile, combine cabbage and salsa.
Cut fish fillets in half; place on tortillas. Top with cabbage mixture.