- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
- Featured Product: Kraft® Shredded Low-Moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Kraft® Shredded Low-Moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
Place large sheet of heavy-duty foil over half of grill grate; preheat grill to medium heat. Pour 2 tablespoons of the dressing over chicken in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with the dressing. Refrigerate 10 minutes to marinate. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag and marinade.
Grill chicken on uncovered side of grill 6 minutes Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, Kraft® Shredded Low-Moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese, basil and remaining 2 tablespoons dressing.
Turn chicken over; place, cooked-side up, on foil on grill. Top evenly with tomato mixture. Close lid. Grill an additional 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (170ºF).