- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
- Featured Product: Kraft® Shredded Three Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
Heat up the skillet for this easy chicken and broccoli meal recipe.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 3 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can water
- 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA
Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken; cook and stir on medium-high heat 2 to 3 min. or until browned.
Add broccoli, soup and water; stir. Bring to boil.
Stir in rice. Top with cheese; cover. Cook on low heat 5 min.
Prepare using your family's favorite frozen vegetable.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 470 calories, 18g total fat, 8g saturated fat, 95mg cholesterol, 770mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate, 4g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 37g protein, 30%DV vitamin A, 110%DV vitamin C, 30%DV calcium, 20%DV iron.