- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
- Featured Product: Kraft® Fresh Take® Italian Parmesan Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix
- 1 jar (24-oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 container (15-oz.) POLLY-O Original Ricotta Cheese
- 1 pkg. (10-oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 pkg. (6-oz.) FRESH TAKE Italian Parmesan Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix, mixed together
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 20 cooked jumbo pasta shells
Heat oven to 400F.
Mix sauce and tomatoes; spoon half into 13x9-inch baking dish.
Combine ricotta, spinach, 1 cup FRESH
Take and seasoning; spoon into shells. Place over sauce in dish; top with remaining sauce. Cover.
Bake 10 min. Top with remaining FRESH TAKE; bake, uncovered, 15 min. or until heated through.