- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
- Featured Product: Kraft® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
Your dinner guests will fall in love with this delicious white chicken artichoke lasagna dish.
- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 can (14-oz.) artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 pkg. (8-oz.) KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 pkg. (8-oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
Heat oven to 350°F.
Combine chicken, artichokes, tomatoes, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan. Beat cream cheese, milk, and garlic powder with mixer until well blended; stir in 2 Tbsp. basil. Mix half with the chicken mixture.
Spread half of the remaining cream cheese sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice. Top with remaining cheese sauce and mozzarella; cover.
Bake 25 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.
Spray the foil with cooking spray before using to cover the lasagna to help prevent the foil from sticking to the cheese on top of the lasagna.