30-minute chicken pomodoro. Yum!
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4-oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides. Transfer to plate.
Add remaining oil to skillet. Stir in garlic, pepper and tomatoes. Add cream cheese; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is melted and sauce is well blended. Return chicken to skillet along with any meat juices; cover. Simmer 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is done (165?). Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
Sprinkle chicken with cheeses and basil. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 2 to 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Serve over drained pasta.
For added color and texture, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Dressing.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 410 calories, 19g total fat, 8g saturated fat, 110mg cholesterol, 380mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 4g sugars, 35g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 15%DV vitamin C, 20%DV calcium, 10%DV iron.