- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
- Featured Product: Kraft® Fresh Take® Italian Parmesan Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix
If you don't have an ovenproof skillet, you can use a regular skillet instead. Just wrap handle with several layers of foil before using as directed.
- 2-3/4 cups penne pasta (12-oz.), uncooked
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 jar (24-oz.) marinara sauce
- 2 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 pkg. (6-oz.) FRESH TAKE Italian Parmesan Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix, mixed together
Heat oven to 400F.
Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, heat oil in large ovenproof skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 to 6 min. or until evenly browned. Stir in marinara sauce.
Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water. Add to ingredients in skillet; mix lightly. Stir in spinach; top with cheese mixture.
Bake 20 min. or until heated through.