- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
- Featured Product: Kraft® 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 green or red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup drained canned black beans, rinsed
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (6-in.)
Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken; cook on medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add peppers and onions; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in salsa and beans; cook an additional 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Spoon 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture onto half of each tortilla. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Fold tortillas in half to enclose filling. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium heat.
Add quesadillas, in batches, to hot skillet. Cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned on both sides. Fold each quesadilla in half or cut into wedges to serve.