- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 KRAFT DELI DELUXE Process Bacon Cheddar Cheese Slices, quartered
- 8 mini sandwich buns, split
Heat grill to medium-high heat.
MIX first 3 ingredients just until blended; shape into 8 (3-inch) patties.
Grill 3 to 5 min. on each side or until done (165?). Top with cheese; grill 1 min. or until melted. Meanwhile, grill buns, cut-sides down, until toasted.
Fill buns with burgers.
How to Portion Meat:
Use a 1/4-cup (2-oz.) ice cream scoop to portion meat for each patty.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 200 calories, 7g total fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 40mg cholesterol, 360mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 5g sugars, 16g protein, 0%DV vitamin A, 0%DV vitamin C, 8%DV calcium, 10%DV iron.