Take your stuffing to the next level with this quick and delicious sausage stuffing recipe!
- 2 pkgs. (16-oz. each) Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Sausage
- 8-oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups diced onion
- 3/4 cup diced or coarsely grated carrots
- 1-1/2 cups diced celery
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pkg. (10-oz.) frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 pkg. (15-oz.) herbed dry bread cubes
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Preheat oven to 325 F. In a large saucepan or stockpot, cook Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Sausage over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink. Add mushrooms, onion, carrots, celery and garlic; cook 10-12 minutes or until onion is translucent, stirring frequently. Transfer mixture to a large bowl; add remaining ingredients and stir well. Pour into a buttered 4-quart casserole. Bake covered for 60 minutes.