- Sponsored By: Birds Eye® Foods
- Featured Product: Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Lightly Sauced Pasta & Broccoli with Cheese Sauce
An easy recipe for Italian seasoned chicken with rotini & broccoli with cheese sauce. Your dinner table will love it!
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 5-oz. each)
- 1 bag (12-oz.) Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Lightly Sauced Pasta & Broccoli with Cheese Sauce, cooked according to pkg. directions
Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine oil, garlic and Italian seasoning in large bowl. Add chicken and turn to coat well. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Remove chicken from marinade and place in an oven safe baking pan; discard marinade. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink
Tip: Serve with the prepared Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Rotini and Broccoli with Cheese Sauce and a sliced tomato and basil salad.