- Sponsored By: Kraft Fresh Take
- Featured Product: Kraft® Fresh Take® Italian Parmesan Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix
Italian parmesan chicken on a bed of tuscan spinach salad. So zesty, so delicious!
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 pkg. (6-oz.) Kraft® Fresh Take® Italian Parmesan Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix, mixed together
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 pkg. (6-oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1 can (15-oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed
Coat chicken with cheese mixture and bake as directed on package.
Heat dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add peppers; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until crisp-tender. Add spinach and
beans; cook 3 min. or just until spinach is wilted, stirring constantly.
Serve chicken over the spinach salad.