- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
You can't go wrong with this favorite, crowd-pleasing appetizer!
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 cups thawed, chopped frozen artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
Squeeze excess liquid from thawed spinach and artichokes. Place spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, hot pepper sauce, Parmesan cheese and 1⁄3 of Monterey Jack cheese in food processor. Process until just blended but slightly lumpy. Add artichokes and blend slightly to make a chunky mixture. Place in greased 1-quart casserole dish. Top with remaining Monterey Jack cheese. Bake at 350° about 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with dipping toasts or chips.