Calories 520; Protein 32g; Fat 42g; Saturated Fat 25g; Cholesterol 245mg; Sodium 1090mg; Vitamin A 20% DV; Vitamin C 43% DV; Calcium 58% DV; Iron 4mg.
- 8-oz. linguini or angel hair pasta
- 1 cup Horizon Organic® Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 Tbsp. Horizon Organic butter
- 10-oz. Asiago Cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 lb. of precooked, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- grated Parmesan, for garnish
Prepare pasta as directed on package. Drain and keep warm.
In a saucepan, melt butter and sauté garlic over medium heat for 1 minute. Stir in Horizon Organic® Heavy Whipping Cream and bring to a simmer. Stir in Asiago cheese and nutmeg and simmer for five minutes, stirring occasionally, until cheese is completely melted and sauce is smooth.
Add the shrimp to the Alfredo sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. Divide pasta between four plates, top each with a handful of spinach leaves and ladle shrimp Alfredo sauce over spinach. Sprinkle with Parmesan, if desired.