Calories 293; Carbohydrates 41g; Protein 15g; Fiber 7g; Fat 11g; Saturated Fat 5g; Cholesterol 19mg; Calcium 23% DV; Sodium 553mg
- 3/4 cup canned cannellini beans, drained, liquid reserved
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup seeded and diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup Horizon Organic® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Combine the cannellini, olive oil, and lemon zest in a food processor and process until smooth (add a bit of the reserved liquid from the beans, if needed, to achieve a smooth spreading consistency). Season to taste with salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes, garlic, vinegar, and basil. Season to taste with salt. The bean and tomato mixtures can be prepared ahead and kept in the fridge for two days. Stir the tomatoes before using to redistribute the liquid.
To assemble the wraps, spread each tortilla with half of the bean mixture, then top with the seasoned tomatoes, spinach, and Horizon Organic® Shredded Cheddar Cheese. Roll up and enjoy!