Calories 230; Carbohydrate 20g; Protein 7g; Fat 15g; Saturated Fat 8g; Cholesterol 38mg; Calcium 11% DV; Sodium 394mg; Iron 13% DV.
- 6 Tbsp. Horizon Organic® unsalted butter, room temperature, divided
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms, any variety
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8-oz. Horizon Organic® Cream Cheese
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter combined with 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a shallow one-quart baking dish.
Melt two tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook over medium heat, stirring often, until slightly softened. Add the garlic and continue cooking until the mushrooms are limp and have given up most of their moisture. Combine the cooked mushrooms, spinach, Horizon Organic® Cream Cheese, and remaining butter in a bowl and blend well with a wooden spoon or electric mixer. Spread the mixture into the prepared dish and sprinkle with crumb topping. (Dish can be prepared to this point and stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Restore to room temperature before baking.) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until nicely browned and heated through.