Michael Angelo's Lasagna with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Bread for an easy 2-Course Crowd Pleaser. Thank you to Stephanie with The TipToe Fairy for sharing this recipe with us!
1 loaf fresh bakery bread (French or Italian), sliced
dried minced garlic
Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
2. Lay about 12 pieces of bread out on a baking sheet.
3. Spread each piece with a thin layer of butter.
4. Shake on dried minced garlic.
5. Shake on Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake for 5-7 minutes until toasted.
7. Serve immediately alongside you favorite Michael Angelo's Italian entrée!