Grilled pork tenderloin is a great start to a summer barbecue.
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
Combine all ingredients except pork in bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup marinade. Place remaining marinade and pork tenderloin in large resealable plastic food bag. Tightly seal bag; turn bag several times to coat pork well. Place bag into 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate, turning occasionally, 3 hours or overnight.
Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
Remove pork from marinade.
Place pork onto grill. Close lid; grill, turning and basting occasionally with reserved marinade, 40-50 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
The longer the pork tenderloin is marinated, the richer the flavor.