Copyright 2003 Heluva® Good LLC.
Heluva and Heluva Good are registered trademarks of Heluva Good LLC.
- 4 cups (11-oz.) medium pasta shells
- 1 10-oz. package fresh spinach, rinsed and coarsely chopped
- 12-oz. Heluva Good!® Mild Cheddar Cheese, grated (3 cups)
- 1 cup Heluva Good!® Sour Cream
- 1 13 3/4-oz. can artichoke hearts in brine, drained and quartered
- 1 14 1/2-oz. can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
Cook pasta in an 8-quart (2 gallon) pot of rapidly boiling salted water. After 5 minutes, add spinach and cook both until pasta is done, about 6-8 minutes total. Drain, rinse in cold water, and drain again.
Combine pasta/spinach mixture with remaining ingredients. Spoon into a greased 3-quart casserole and bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes. Serve piping hot.