Copyright 2003 Heluva® Good LLC.
Heluva and Heluva Good are registered trademarks of Heluva Good LLC.
- 8-oz. elbow macaroni
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 10 3/4-oz. can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup Heluva Good!® Fat-Free Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 oz. Heluva Good!® Monterey Jack with Jalapeno Cheese, grated (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
Combine 2 quarts water and 1 teaspoon salt in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add macaroni, stir, and cook 8-10 minutes until tender-firm. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Set aside.
Melt butter in a 3 1/2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and peppers and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in soup, Heluva Good!® Fat-Free Sour Cream, and milk. Add macaroni and gratedHeluva Good!® cheese. Mix gently until evenly coated. Spoon into a greased 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle top with crushed tortillas. Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes. Serve piping hot.