- Sponsored By: Heluva Good!®
Copyright 2003 Heluva® Good LLC.
Heluva and Heluva Good are registered trademarks of Heluva Good LLC.
- 1 cup thinly sliced onions
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. zucchini or summer squash
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 7-oz. jar roasted red peppers
- 1/3 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 lb. penne pasta
- 8 oz. Heluva Good!® Washed Curd Cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup Heluva Good!® Creamy Salsa Dip
Bring 1 gallon of water to a boil. Meanwhile, over medium heat saute onions in olive oil in a large pan until soft, about 5 minutes. Wash and cut the squash in half lengthwise and then into 1/4-inch slices. Add to onions along with salt; saute until tender-crisp. Drain peppers and cut into strips. Add peppers to vegetables, along with the wine or broth. Simmer 1 minute and remove from heat.
To the boiling water, add 2 to 3 tablespoons salt. Add pasta and cook until al dente. Drain. While draining, put vegetables back on medium heat and stir for 1 minute. Put pasta in pan with vegetables. Toss using 2 large spoons. Add Heluva Good!® cheese and dip and toss again to create a lightly thickened sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.