Copyright Heluva® Good LLC.
Heluva and Heluva Good are registered trademarks of Heluva Good LLC.
- 1 10-oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 1 13 3/4-oz. can artichoke hearts in brine
- 1 cup Heluva Good!® Ranch Dip
- 8-oz. Heluva Good!® Washed Curd Cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- crackers or thin slices of French baguette
Using your hands, squeeze spinach until as dry as possible. Place in a medium bowl. Drain artichoke hearts and squeeze out moisture in the same manner as the spinach. Transfer artichokes to a cutting board and chop coarsely. Place in bowl with spinach.
Add remaining Heluva® Good ingredients and mix well. Pack mixture into a 4-cup baking dish. Up to this point the dip mixture can be made ahead, covered and refrigerated.
Preheat oven to 350F. Bake 30 to 35 minutes until hot and bubbly around edges. Serve immediately with crackers or think slices of French baguette.
Serving tip: Try on top of baked potatoes. Pop a batch of this dip into the oven for the last 30 minutes of potato baking. When done, split open baked potatoes and spoon the baked dip on top. Serve.