Try this recipe for an Acapulco-style shrimp salad.
- 1 lb. of shrimp, deveined, cooked and peeled
- 1/4 cup diced yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup frozen tiny peas, defrosted
- 8-oz. Heluva Good!® Monterey Jack with Jalapeno Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 cups juice-packed pineapple, drained and cubed
- 12-oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 12-oz. container Heluva Good!® Ranch Dip
- salt and pepper to taste
- lettuce or salad savoy leaves
Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl. (Prepare ahead if desired; cover and refrigerate.) Before serving, add cucumber, pineapple, and cherry tomatoes. Add Heluva Good!® Ranch Dip and stir well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve on individual plates covered with lettuce.
Serving suggestion: Serve with hot dinner rolls or bread sticks.