This tomato tortelli soup is the perfect way to warm up on a chilly evening.
- 1 13-oz. bag Celentano® Cheese Tortellini
- 3 15-oz. cans prepared vegetable stock
- 1&1/2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 2 tsp. mixed Italian spice
- 2 Tbsp. garlic salt
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- hot sauce to taste
- pinch of sugar
- Parmesan cheese, grated
In a large pot, heat vegetable stock, canned tomatoes, spices, garlic salt and vegetables for 5 minutes on medium-high heat. Add tortellini and cook until tender (4-6 minutes). Add hot sauce and sugar to taste. Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.