Follow this recipe to fry up some butterfly shrimp, a summer classic!
- 2 9-oz. pkg. SeaPak® Butterfly Shrimp, cooked according to package directions.
- 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 medium red peppers, chopped
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 4-oz. cans pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 15-oz. jars sweet and sour sauce
- 6 cups cooked white rice
In a large frying pan, heat oil. Add onions, red bell peppers, green bell peppers and carrots. Cook until tender. Add pineapple chunks, sweet and sour sauce and cooked SeaPak® Oven Crunch Butterfly Shrimp, mixing well. Serve over rice.