- Sponsored By: Land O' Lakes®, Inc.
Use frozen pound cake to make an easy dessert on the grill.
- 3 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 (10- to 12-ounce) loaf frozen pound cake, thawed, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- Fresh blueberries and/or strawberries, if desired
- Land O Lakes® Heavy Whipping Cream, sweetened, whipped, if desired
Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
Combine butter and honey in bowl; mix well. Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter mixture onto each side of pound cake slices.
Place slices onto grill. Grill, turning once, 3-4 minutes or until desired crispness.
Serve immediately topped with blueberries, strawberries and/or whipped cream, if desired.