- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
Spruce up your salads and health goals by adding our Grilled Fish Fillet Cobb Salad to your beloved recipes!
- 4 frozen grilled fish fillets
- 1 pkg. prepared salad
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 8 slices full cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ranch dressing
- croutons (optional)
- mushrooms (optional)
Prepare grilled fish fillets according to package instructions. Break up cooked fillets with fork and combine with remaining ingredients and serve immediately with ranch dressing.
*Optional: Toss fish fillets with ranch before combining with salad for more flavor.