Make your cheesecake a creamy Greek yogurt cheesecake with this easy recipe. Yum!
- 1 1/2 cups ground cookie crumbs
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 c butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract*
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 3 cups Oikos® Greek 0% plain or vanilla
- Combine the ground cookies, 1/4 cup sugar and the melted butter in a small bowl. Press into the bottom of a lightly greased 9” spring form pan.
- Beat together the eggs and the remaining 1 c sugar. Add the vanilla and flour and mix to blend thoroughly. Gently whisk in the yogurt. Pour batter into the prepared pan, and bake 45-50 minutes or until barely set in center. Turn oven off and cool cake in oven.
- Bring cake to room temperature, then refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Serve cake with berries.