Kick your Michael Angelo's Lasagna with Sauce meal up a notch with this Garlic Roasted Broccoli Recipe. Thank you to Mariah at Giggles Galore for sharing this recipe with us!
2 heads of broccoli florets
3 Tbsp. olive oil
5 cloves of minced garlic
1 Tsp. salt
½ Tsp. pepper
1 Tsp. lemon juice
Pinch of red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. In a large bowl toss broccoli with olive oil, salt, black pepper, and garlic.
3. Spread broccoli in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until the broccoli florets are tender enough to pierce with a fork. Turn once halfway through the baking process.
5. Remove from the oven and squeeze lemon juice liberally over the broccoli before serving.
6. Serve alongside your favorite Michael Angelo’s Italian Entrée!