Get the great taste of tiramisu with this sweet and easy recipe using french toast sticks from Farm Rich.
- 18 Farm Rich™ French Toast Sticks with Cinnamon Sprinkle, cut into 1-in. cubes and divided (available in 20-oz. package or larger packages)
- 16 oz. mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 8 oz. fresh or thawed, frozen raspberries
- 1 (12-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso
- fresh mint sprigs (optional)
Prepare French toast sticks according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
Place cheese in medium bowl, fold in raspberries. Set aside.
Combine milk and espresso in medium saucepan; bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Spoon 1/4 cup of milk and espresso mixture onto each of 6 plates.
Spread 4 tablespoons of cheese mixture along one side of each French toast stick, place 1 French toast stick cheese side up onto plate, top with second stick, top with 1 more stick and lay flat onto plate. Do the same for other plates. Garnish with mint if desired.