Try this simple sandwich recipe for a sweet and savory lunch guaranteed to hit the spot, using Farm Rich French Toast Sticks!
- 48 Farm Rich™ French Toast Sticks, divided (available in 2-lb. bag or club packages)
- 3/4 lb. turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 3/4 lb. smoked ham, thinly sliced
- 3/4 lb. Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 Tbsp. Russian or Thousand Island dressing
Place four French toast sticks side-by-side on a lightly greased baking sheet; repeat to create six rows of four.
Top each row of four with 1/2 ounce each of turkey, ham and cheese; then top each with one tablespoon of dressing. Place remaining French toast sticks on top of each section to create sandwiches.
Bake French toast sticks according to package directions or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.