Try this recipe for a frittata that's made easy.
- 2 cups (16-oz.) Egg Beaters®
- 1 can (14.5-oz.) Hunt's® Diced Tomotoes, drained
- 1/2 cup Parmiagiano Reggiano cheese, freshly grated
- 1/4 cc. fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 3/4 tsp. ground black paper
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/3 cup diced fresh mozzarella cheese
- Tossed salad (optional)
Preheat broiler. Place Egg Beaters® and the next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir to combine.
Spray an oven-safe 10-inch non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into pan, gently top with pasta and lightly press down to combine with egg mixture. Cook 3 minutes, or until edges start to set.
Gently pull edges back while tilting pan and allow uncooked egg mixture to run beneath; repeat this step twice. Cook 8 minutes, or just until center begins to set.
Place under pre-heated broiler for 2 minutes or until frittata has puffed slightly. Top with mozarella cheese and return to broiler for another 2 minutes or until top of frittata is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Slide onto platter and servie immediately with tossed salad, if desired.