This chicken broccoli frittata is easy to make and full of flavor.
- Pam® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomato
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 cup (8-oz.) Egg Beaters®
Preheat broiler. Spray medium ovenproof skillet with PAM; place on stove top over medium heat for one minute. Add broccoli, chicken, tomato, onion, seasoning and salt; cook 3 minutes, or until broccoli is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Add Egg Beaters®. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook 9 minutes, or until bottom of frittata is set, but top is still slightly moist. Remove lid.
Place under broiler. Broil 2 minutes or until top is set, but not brown.
Cut frittata in half to serve.