A Coffee-aholics dream!
- 2 pts. Starbucks® Java Toffee Ice Cream
- 2 containers Godiva® Belgian Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 qts. Edy's® Grand Espresso Chip Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips (semisweet or bittersweet), chopped fine
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Caramel sauce (optional)
- Chocolate-covered espresso beans (optional)
Place chopped chocolate in a mixing bowl and set aside. Scald cream and pour over chocolate. Let rest for 1 minute, then stir until chocolate is melted and smooth. Let frosting cool slightly, then whip in a mixer 3-5 minutes, until fluffy.
Soften all three ice creams for a few minutes. Line a 10-inch bowl with plastic wrap. Spread all of the softened Java Toffee ice cream, creating a 1-inch layer over the entire inside surface of the bowl and freeze until solid. Create a second layer using all of the Belgian Dark Chocolate ice cream and freeze until solid. Fill remaining space with the Espresso Chip ice cream. Freeze the bowl for several hours. Invert the bowl and remove bombe. Spread ganache frosting over entire surface. Garnish with caramel sauce and chocolate-covered espresso beans if desired.