Calling all coffee drinkers, this dessert is for you!
- 1 qt. Edy's® Grand Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 qt. Starbucks® Classic Coffee Ice Cream
- Unsalted butter, 1 Tbsp. solid, 1/3 cup melted
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 4-oz. bittersweet or semisweet chocolate
- 6-8 camellia or citrus leaves
Grease a 9-inch pie pan with 1 tablespoon butter. Combine crushed cookies with walnuts and melted butter. Press mixture into bottom and sides of pie pan. Freeze for 30 minutes.
Allow chocolate ice cream (about a quart) to stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Spoon evenly into crust. Cover with plastic wrap and return to freezer for 1 hour. Allow Classic Coffee ice cream (about a quart) to stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Turn into large bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until evenly soft. Spread coffee ice cream over chocolate layer. Cover and return to freezer for 6 hours or overnight.
In the top of a double boiler, melt chocolate until smooth. Use a spoon to coat the backs of the leaves with chocolate. Lay coated leaves, chocolate side up, on waxed paper and chill at least 30 minutes.
Peel leaves away from chocolate and garnish pie with the chocolate leaves. Return to freezer. Allow pie to stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving. Run cutting knife under hot water and dry to ease slicing.