- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
You'll never have to purchase ice cream cake again when you keep Mr. Food Test Kitchen's Easy Ice Cream Cake recipe on hand, especially during July Ice Cream Month!
- 1 pt. vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 8-oz. container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (4-serving-size) pkg. strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) pkg. frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 1-in. cubes
- 8 strawberries
Line a 9X5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, extending over sides.
In a large bowl, combine ice cream, whipped topping and dry gelatin; mix well. Sitr in cake cubes and pour into prepared pan.
Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 6 to 8 hours, or until firm.
Remove from pan, invert onto serving platter and discard plastic wrap. Garnish with strawberries, then slice and serve. Store leftover ice cream cake in freezer.