Easy Feta Olive Bread & Michael Angelo's Italian Entrée for a Tuscan Treat! Thank you to Lori at Who Needs A Cape? for sharing this recipe with us!
1 2.25 oz can sliced black olives
1/2 cup green olives with pimientos
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 T parsley
2 T olive oil
1 T lemon juice
Salt & pepper to taste
1 loaf Italian bread, sliced lengthwise
1. Using food processor combine all ingredients, pulse until blended & slightly chunky.
2. Add salt & pepper to taste.
3. Preheat oven to 400° degrees. Place cut bread on baking tray.
4. Spread mixture over top of bread halves.
5. Bake approximately 6-8 minutes until warmed through.
6. Cut into slices & serve alongside your favorite Michael Angelo’s Italian entrée!