- 3-1/3 cups prepared biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 cup crystallized ginger,finely chopped
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 pkg. (12-oz.) DOLE® Frozen Raspberries, thawed (3 cups)
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 pkg. (16-oz.) DOLE® Frozen Tropical Gold™ Pineapple Chunks, thawed and drained (4 cups)
- 1 pkg. (16-oz.) DOLE® Frozen Whole Strawberries, partially thawed, cut in half (4 cups)
- 1 container (8-oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
Combine baking mix and ginger. Add half and half and mix to make dough. Sprinkle cutting board with small amount of baking mix. Turn dough out onto board and knead 10 times adding additional baking mix as needed. Roll dough out 1/2-inch thick. Use a 3-inch cutter to make 10 to 12 biscuits. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425ºF., 8 to 10 minutes or until browned. Cool.
Place raspberries in blender or food processor container. Cover; blend until smooth. Strain, removing seeds. Pour into bowl and mix in sugar, set aside. Combine pineapple, DOLE® Fresh Frozen Whole Strawberries and 3/4 cup raspberry puree.
Place 1 tablespoon raspberry puree on each plate. Split biscuit with fork and place bottom half on puree. Top with 1/3 cup strawberry pineapple mixture. Add spoonful whipped topping and biscuit top. Garnish with more whipped topping and 1 piece each strawberry and pineapple.