A yogurt based parmesan artichoke dip that's simply delicious!
- 1 cup drained Dannon® Plain Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 14-oz. can artichoke hearts in water, drained and diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/16 tsp. table salt
In a bowl combine 1 cup drained Dannon® pain yogurt, Parmesan cheese, artichokes, parsley and pepper. Mix well. Add salt if necessary.
Serve dip with flat breads, crackers or vegetables. To drain yogurt, take 2 cups plain yogurt and place in a paper towel lined strainer or coffee filter and let drain 1 hour (1 cup).