Try this recipe for a layered Mexican dip that's perfect for any occasion.
- 2 cups DANNON® All Natural Plain Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 16 oz. can refried beans
- 1 cup chunky salsa (mild or spicy)
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup lowfat grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup jalapeno peppers (optio
Combine DANNON® All Natural Plain Yogurt and cilantro; mix well. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, combine refried beans with 1/3–cup salsa. Spread half of this mixture into a flat 2 quart serving bowl. Spread half the yogurt mixture over the beans followed by half the ripe olives, half the remaining salsa, half the cheese and half the peppers, if desired. Repeat the layering again. Cover and chill completely.
Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, crackers, warmed tortillas or vegetables.