Wrap up your chicken Caesar salad for lunch using this recipe, featuring a homemade Caesar style dressing.
- 2 cups DANNON® Activia® Plain
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Dash salt, or to taste
- Dash black pepper, or to taste
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 4 12-in. flour tortillas (wraps)
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
In a large bowl combine DANNON® Activia® Plain, cheese, lemon juice, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Remove 1/2 cup dressing and set aside.
Add chicken to remaining dressing and toss to coat.
Lay 4 flour tortillas on a clean work surface. Spread each with 2 Tbsp. reserved dressing. Top each with 1 cup shredded lettuce. On the bottom third of each wrap, divide the chicken mixture. Roll wrap tightly.
Store in plastic wrap until ready to serve. To serve, cut on the diagonal.