An easy potato dish sure to please a crowd!
- 28 oz. pkg. frozen potatoes O'Brien with peppers and onions, thawed
- 10.75 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. Daisy® Sour Cream
- 1 c. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c. Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 c. Muenster cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. dry Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp. butter, melted
Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 2 quart casserole with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the bread crumbs and butter until well mixed. Spoon the mixture into the casserole dish. Mix the bread crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over the potatoes. Bake the casserole for 50 to 60 minutes or until bubbly and potatoes are tender. *Tip: Try baking in individual serving dishes for a festive twist. Reduce the baking time to 40 minutes.