A family favorite!
- 1 c. whipping cream
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 c. Daisy® Sour Cream
- 1 lb. fresh broccoli spears, trimmed and cooked to crisp tender
- 4 c. shredded cooked chicken
Heat the oven to 350 degrees. In a 2 quart saucepan, heat the whipping cream just to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in 1 c. Cheddar cheese, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper and cayenne pepper until cheese melts (1 to 2 minutes). Gradually stir in the sour cream until thoroughly mixed.
In a greased 13x8" casserole dish, place the broccoli spears and top with the shredded chicken. Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken and broccoli. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 c. Cheddar cheese on top of the sauce. Cover the dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.