A twist on classic queso!
- 1/2 lb. hot pepper jack cheese, cubed
- 1 lb. Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, drained well and chopped
- 2 oz. pimento peppers, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped and sautéed
- 1 c. 2% milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 c. Daisy® Sour Cream
Mix all of the ingredients, except for the sour cream, in a large bowl. Mircrowave on low heat, stirring often until the cheese melts and the mixture is smooth. 7-10 minutes before serving, stir in the sour cream.